Monday, April 11, 2011

Revisiting the "Do It" Button

"For some reason I was reminiscing this past weekend on one of my past consulting assignments at a local biotechnology company. I recalled a discussion I had with a woman who was the director of Data Management there at the time. We were talking about the frustrations we had with program specifications, and she laughed, and said, 'What I want is a big red button in the middle of the screen that says "Do It," and all I have to do is click on the button and everything is done properly!'"

Is this purely wishful thinking or can modern technology achieve this level of automation even in a fast changing, regulated Pharmaceutic world?

For more details on what you can do to get a "Do It" Button - Please click on the icon below to see the complete article (PDF).



1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback!